222 Broadway #911
The Ellington -- Oakland's Premiere Jack London Residence
Luxury 9th Floor 2bed/2bath Condo with Waterfront Views
Built in 2009, The Ellington has quickly become one of the East Bay's most prestigious addresses. Located in Oakland's Jack London Square, this elegant 134-unit luxury building is walking distance to great dining & recreation along a vibrant waterfront, nearby Lake Merritt, and the Uptown Arts & Entertainment District.
BUILDING AMENITIES -- Enjoy resort-style living + a fabulous commuter location. The Ellington features a 24-hour attended lobby, concierge services, a 50-foot outdoor heated pool & spa, fitness center, and a designer clubroom with full catering kitchen.
IDEAL COMMUTER LOCATION -- BART, the Ferry, Amtrak, and easy highway access are all within reach. Oakland’s free B-line Broadway Shuttle stops right outside the lobby door. Walk Score of 92!
RESIDENCE #911 FEATURES
- Fantastic floor plan & panoramic views on 3 sides (South, East & North) make this property one of The Ellington’s most coveted units
- Enjoy picturesque views of the Oakland Estuary, Jack London Square Waterfront, East Bay Hills, and Downtown Oakland’s iconic Tribune Tower
- Spacious and open floor plan with dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows
- Living room opens to large balcony that overlooks the Estuary; enjoy a glass of wine as the sailboats glide by!
- Glass dining nook with dramatic floor to ceiling windows
- Resort-like view; ideal layout for entertaining or simply relaxing
- Designer kitchen: granite countertops, stainless steel Bosch kitchen appliances
- High bistro bar counter top
- Sexy hardwood floors
- Luxurious Master Bathroom: Kohler tub, separate frameless glass shower enclosure, granite countertop, dual sinks, tile floor
- Guest Bath: Kohler tub, separate frameless glass shower enclosure, granite counter, tile floor
- Two (2) closets in each bedroom; all closets have designer built-in dresser/shelves, etc.
- Master Bedroom has walk-in closet
- Designer window coverings and accent paint (former Model home)
- Individually controlled A/C and heat
- Broadband and cable ready
- In-unit Bosch washer/dryer
- Two (2) parking spaces in gated parking garage (EVCS option available)
- Deeded on-site storage locker
- Sellers are original owners; smoke and pet free unit (new Owners may have pets if they wish – see HOA CC&R’s)
THE ELLINGTON BUILDING AMENITIES
- 24-hour attended lobby
- Concierge services
- 50-foot outdoor heated pool and spa
- Pool complex and deck
- Fitness center for cardio and strength training
- Designer clubroom with full catering kitchen
- Gated, controlled-access parking garage
- Mailroom and package receiving
- Electronically controlled access to lobby
- Onsite storage locker!
JACK LONDON SQUARE (JLS)
Experience Oakland’s vibrant Jack London Square Waterfront Restaurant & Entertainment District. One-of-a-kind events happen year-round. Visit www.jacklondonsquare.com for more info.
- Highways 880, 580, and 980 are nearby.
- Amtrak station and Ferry to SF are within walking distance
- Walk or Bike 12th Street BART. BART trains leave as frequently as every 2-3 minutes during rush hour (approximately), and arrive in SF in ~12 minutes!
- The Free "B" line Broadway Shuttle from Jack London Square to the Uptown District stops just outside the lobby door. For more info, including route map & current schedule, visit: http://www.meetdowntownoak.com/shuttle.php
HELPFUL LINKS FOR COMMUTERS:
Realtor®Caldecott Club Award Winner 2017, 2015, 2013, 2010, 2006Caldecott PropertiescalDRE# 01465826(510) 418-7227 office